Our Safety Promise to You
All David Martin Hairdressing salons are taking precautions above and beyond what is recommended by the HSE.
- All salons have a Sanitising Station on entry. All staff and customers must sanitise their hands upon entry to the salon. They are electronic to avoid having to touch them.
- All cutting gowns & towels are disposable and biodegradable where possible, and will only be used once before being carefully disposed of.
- All brushes, combs, scissors, etc, are cleaned before every use with an anti-bacterial spray..
- All staff will be temperature checked daily.
- All coffee & beverages will be provided in biodegradable disposable cups.
- strict sanitising of styling units after each use.
If you have any queries about our COVID-19 safety precautions, please do not hesitate to contact us